Available to order on Amazon:
*These are affiliate links. I earn a small commission from Book Depository or Amazon if you make a purchase via these links.
Plant Dye Zine
I’m delighted to share my Plant Dye Zine with you! 100+ pages botanical dye recipes, tutorials, articles and inspiration. I’ve written 4 of the tutorials, and there are 7 written by other plant creatives from around the world.
- Botanical inks on paper, made from avocado stones + pomegranate skins (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Eco-printing with leaves (by Louise Upshall from Gumnut Magic)
- Petal paint (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Flower + leaf pounding (a brand new technique by Samorn Sanixay)
- Inspiration from the forest – blind tree drawings and making ink from pinecones (by Yasuna Iman)
- Making paint from oak galls (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Homegrown colour: starting your own dye garden (by Flora Arbuthnott from Plants + Colour)
- Growing cuttings (by Tina Bettison)
- Bundle dyeing with flowers (by Maggie Pate from Nade Studio)
- Make + decorate a flower press (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Flower pressing: bonus interview + tutorial with lots of wonderful tips! (by Tricia Paoluccio from Modern Pressed Flower)
- Paperback book
- 108 pages
- The paperback is the same size as Botanical Colour at your Fingertips, measuring 234 x 156 mm. It is bigger than my old Plants Are Magic magazines, which were 210 x 148 mm. Plant Dye Zine is priced the same as Botanical Colour at your Fingertips as the printing costs are the same.